No products in the cart.
Digital Marketing Intern Fall 2022
Our Digital Marketing Interns will play a critical role in increasing awareness of the free InReach App, the world’s first tech platform matching LGBTQ+ people with safe, verified resources. Join us to help ensure safe help is always in reach for all members of the diverse LGBTQ+ community.
During this internship, you will focus on running InReach's Google Ads Grants account, and improving our search engine optimization (SEO). Interns will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring and reporting on InReach's Google Ads campaigns.
We are looking for meticulous, hard-working students who are passionate about LGBTQ+ and refugee rights, and committed to ensuring the continued success of InReach. Those who are LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and/or members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Report to our volunteer Director of Marketing.
- Implement basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, and on-site optimization).
- Help to run and monitor InReach's Google Ads Grants account.
- Oversee campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Craft engaging copy for ads.
- Present campaigns’ data and performance reports to InReach's leadership team.
- Improve meta data across the InReach website.
- Additional ad hoc tasks relevant to InReach's digital marketing strategy, as needed.
- Obtained or pursuing a college degree in digital marketing or a related field.
- Strong interest in online marketing.
- At least 1 year direct experience with Google Ads. (Google Ads certification strongly preferred.)
- Strong copywriting skills with experience writing marketing copy.
- Ability to improve conversion rates, and evaluate and adapt campaigns quickly.
- An experienced and scientific approach to creative and copy tests to improve click-through rates and conversion.
- Experience optimizing website and social media channels for SEO.
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML is a plus.
- Graphic design and photo-editing skills is also a plus.
Schedule & Compensation: We’re looking for interns to join us for Fall 2022 (Tuesday, September 6 – Friday, December 9, 2022) with a commitment of 10-20 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Scheduling is flexible; interns choose their working hours.
*Note: This internship is remote and unpaid. Interns may also extend the internship into the 2023 Spring Semester.
- Gain hands-on experience in digital marketing and building the brand of an up-and-coming nonprofit organization at the forefront of LGBTQ+ and refugee rights, and technology for social good.
- Develop and expand knowledge of LGBTQ+ issues.
- Professional development opportunities, including virtual coffee chats with InReach staff and volunteers and other programming.
- Interns will also have the opportunity to receive a letter of reference from InReach upon successful completion of the internship.
Beginning of employment
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Duration of employment
Tuesday, September 6 – Friday, December 9, 2022
Remote work from: USA