Google Ads Volunteer
We're searching for a marketing professional with expertise in Google Ads to help run InReach's Google Ads Grants account. In this remote volunteer role, you will help to ensure every LGBTQ+ person facing persecution or discrimination knows about the free InReach App.
- Report to our volunteer Marketing Director.
- Run and monitor InReach's Google Ads Grants account.
- Oversee campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Craft engaging copy for ads.
- Present campaigns’ data and performance reports to InReach staff.
- At least 2 years direct experience with Google Ads. (Google Ads certification strongly preferred.)
- Strong copywriting skills with experience writing marketing copy.
- Ability to improve conversion rates, and evaluate and adapt campaigns quickly.
- An experienced and scientific approach to creative and copy tests to improve click-through rates and conversion.
- Experience optimizing website and social media channels for SEO.
- Graphic design and photo-editing skills is a plus.
- Deep commitment to and passion for increasing access to safe, verified resources for diverse LGBTQ+ communities.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Commitment of 1 year as a volunteer preferred
Remote work from: USA
$Unpaid volunteer position
May 2, 2023