We're looking for a volunteer graphic designer to join our remote team. In this role, you will help to design social media graphics, handouts for our partners, reports, pitch decks for presentations, and other creative materials. This is a great opportunity to grow your design portfolio while helping to advocate for LGBTQ+ and refugee rights!
Schedule: ~2-6 hours per week.
*If you have samples of your design work or an online portfolio, please include the link in your application.
- Design creative materials for use by InReach, including: social media graphics, flyers/handouts advertising our services, reports, and pitch decks.
- Help to ensure that all of InReach’s creative and visual content is in line with its vision, goals, and voice.
- Interest in one or more of the following area(s): art, design, illustration, photography.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design strongly preferred.
- Access to and expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred.
- Passion for our cause and vision of how to use visuals to tell our story.
Compensation: This is an unpaid remote/virtual volunteer position.
- Gain hands-on experience working with an international NGO and directly communicating with service providers on the ground.
- Connect to professionals in NGOs across North America.
- Enhance your understanding of the social services sector.
- Gain practical experience in the migration and human rights sector.
- Leverage your Spanish language skills for social good.