No products in the cart.
ARE YOU A LAWYER, CASE MANAGER, THERAPIST, SOCIAL WORKER, TEACHER OR OTHER DIRECT SERVICE PROVIDER WORKING WITH THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY?
InReach is a trans-led tech nonprofit increasing resource access for the diverse LGBTQ+ community. We provide the world’s first tech platform matching LGBTQ+ people facing persecution or discrimination with safe, independently verified resources.
InReach aims to serve as a digital one-stop-shop for the diverse LGBTQ+ community: the free InReach App lists verified services for LGBTQ+ asylum seekers, refugees and other immigrants, LGBTQ+ Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC), transgender and gender nonconforming (TGNC) folks, LGBTQ+ youth and their caregivers, and more LGBTQ+ communities.
Watch this quick prototype demo video of the free InReach App on desktop to learn more about how to find verified referrals for your LGBTQ+ clients or loved ones
InReach is free for everyone, including:
- Immigration attorneys
- Pro bono attorneys & law students
- Refugee resettlement agencies
- Case managers, social workers, therapists & other direct service providers working with the diverse LGBTQ+ community
- School districts, administrators, teachers & guidance counselors
- Caregivers and supportive loved ones of TGNC/LGBTQ+ youth looking for safe resources
My office is glad to learn that AsylumConnect (now InReach) exists. So many asylum-seekers don’t know where to turn & worry that ‘help’ will discriminate.”